Interactive Design: Final Project


29/10/19-27/11/19 (Week 10-Week 14)

Angelina Lee An Qi (0334272)

Interactive Design

Final Project



Instructions



 

Final Project

 Eunice and I were partners for this final project. She wanted her website to be based on how she became a dog lover, her favorite dog breeds, how to care for them, and products for dogs on display.
Fig. 1.1 Template I used

Fig. 1.2 Process

Fig. 1.3

Fig. 1.4

Fig. 1.5 Landing page

Fig. 1.6 About page

Fig. 1.7

Fig. 1.8 Info page

Fig. 1.9

Fig. 1.10

Fig. 1.11

Fig. 1.12 Tips page

Fig. 1.13

Fig. 1.14

Fig. 1.15

Fig. 1.16

Fig. 1.17

Fig. 1.18

Fig. 1.19 Shop page

Fig. 1.20 Contact page
The link to the site.






Reflections

Experience:

I felt like this project was quite easy to get a grasp on since I have done quite a number of layouts in the previous projects. I was a bit confused at the start because we have to create multiple pages linking to each other, but once I organized the files into a structure I can understand, it was much easier.


Observations:

I was thinking how to make a website quite different from the template I was using. Luckily, Eunice provided me with a lot of information and I was able to segregate each piece of the information to each page.


Findings:

I found that it was easier working with bootstrap since I worked with it on the last project and exercises.




Further Reading


What is an Interaction Designer? by Carrie Cousins

An interaction designer forms a design strategy, identify key interactions of the product, create prototypes to test concepts and stay current on technology and trends that will impact users. Career paths of interaction designers are varied, however a common characteristic that is shared is the curiosity on how things work, not being afraid to ask questions and an ability to visualize and play with elements and concepts in new ways.



Comments

Popular Posts