Design Research & Methodology: Critical Reviews



20/09/19-11/10/19 (Week 4-Week 7)

Angelina Lee An Qi (0334272)

Design Research & Methodology

Critical Reviews


Instructions





Critical Reviews









Feedback

Week 5: Was unable to get any remarks because I was absent.

Week 6: I should not write in first person when writing the review. I should also focus on game characters instead of combining both anime and game characters as that is too broad of a topic. I was also told that if I want my research problem to be “Good character design is often overlooked because people think it is a simple combination of a head and a body.” I would have to back it up because I am not yet qualified to make such a bold statement.

Week 7: Was unable to get any remarks because I was absent.


Reflections

Experience:

Dr Hayati gave me some useful advice to go about writing my critical reviews. I felt like it was too little time to write seven in two weeks, however I was able to make it through.

Observations:

I felt like I was not able to manage my time properly, which gave me little time to finish. In the end I was able to submit all 7 of required critical reviews.


Findings:

I found that it was more time-consuming than expected.



Comments

Popular Posts