Design Research & Methodology: Final Report & Presentation



08/11/19-29/12/19 (Week 11-Week 14)

Angelina Lee An Qi (0334272)

Design Research & Methodology

Research Report & Presentation


Instructions





Research Report & Presentation









Feedback

Week 14: Dr Jinchi said that I may want to add pictures to my presentation so that the audience can visualize what I was saying better.


Reflections

Experience:

I saw the amount of work I have done throughout the semester. I thought it was a lot more, especially when I was dividing my attention on other modules as well, however, I think I could have done better. I need to learn how to manage my time better, and allocate enough time for each subject.

Observations:

It felt very strange to me because I was not used to preparing so many documents and presentations, however as the semester progressed, I got into the rhythm of these things.


Findings:

I found that this module was helpful. I got into this practice of preparing proposals and slides to present to my lecturer, rather than writing everything on a notebook like I had always done.




Comments

Popular Posts