Vehicle & Prop Design: Project 2


Angelina Lee An Qi (0334272)

Vehicle & Prop Design

Project 2 (Week 8-10)



Project 2

Instructions
 

Project 2

Slides


Reflections

Reflection 1

We tried working with Sketchup 2017 for the first time. It took me quite some time to download as well as getting used to it. I decided to trace out the vehicles in Photoshop as well as add my own color palette and extra details.

Reflection 2

For the different perspectives of the vehicles I took some screenshots in different angles in Sketchup and used my drawing of a character from a game (Joel from The Last of Us) for the human comparison. I used simple gray shading for these angles. I also made my vehicles bright and colorful like my project 1 because I tend to feel attracted to these colors. However unlike project 1, I tried maintaining a consistent color palette throughout project 2.


Comments

Popular Posts